We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
We use the information in the following ways:
– To provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
– To administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
– To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– For security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
– This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.